PensionPal is an online governance and risk management system for pension scheme trustees and managers
The Pensions Regulator has truly raised the profile of pension scheme governance - the weight of responsibility on trustees is now greater than ever.
PensionPal ensures that the Pensions Regulator's high standards of governance can be met.
It has been designed to help trustees make the best use of time spent on pensions.
PensionPal's features are relevant, practical and easy to use. They help the trustees to focus on the most important aspects of their role.
PensionPal appeals to trustees and pension professionals involved with a wide range of pension schemes in terms of size and nature (schemes with assets ranging from £5m to more than £1bn, defined benefit, defined contribution and hybrid schemes).
If you think PensionPal might be of interest to you or to trustees of a scheme you are involved with, please contact us.
PensionPal helps trustees to:
- get to grips with regulatory requirements
- record and manage TKU learning activities
- manage trustee meetings
- manage key events in the scheme calendar
- manage scheme deadlines
- access scheme documents
- understand scheme history
- access scheme decisions
- be accountable to members and to the Pensions Regulator
- manage adviser appointments
- manage internal controls
- maintain records of actions and decisions